Saturday, February 20, 2010

List Of All Studies From 2010

I thought it might be beneficial to list all studies/devotionals that I have put in this blog, for those who want to be able to quickly find one again, or for those who may be perusing this blog and are wondering what is in it. I have put an * beside the studies that were a tremendous blessing or encouragement to me when studying them out. Any messages that I preached at the Gospel Mission have @ beside them. All links below will open in a separate window.

Click here for the List Of All Studies From 2006

Click here for the List Of All Studies From 2007

Click here for the List Of All Studies From 2008/2009





Table Of Contents For All Studies Posted 2010


February 2010:

True Friendships *@
What God Wrote @

March 2010:

A Psalm Of Guidance (Psalm 25) - Part One *@
A Look Back
Three Avenues Of Temptation
The Touch Of Faith
A Look Back (my testimony on this time in my life)

The Story Of Four Gardens:
Part One - The Garden Of Eden @
Part Two - The Garden Of Gethsemane @
Part Three - The Garden With The Empty Tomb (Lord willing, will be preached March 22nd, and written up asap)
Part Four - Paradise, The Garden Of Eternity (coming soon)

Six Things The Lord Opened @

May 2010:

Continue *@
The Giver, Or The Gifts? @
Who I Am *@

October 2010:

Thankful For The Love Of God *@


Series TOC's:
(These studies are also listed above, in the order they were posted)

Genesis
Psalms
Song Of Solomon

Expositional Studies

60 Day Devotional Series: Numbers In The Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment